miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

English Language Challenge

Hello everyone!


When I started the university this year, my first thought about English wasn't good because for me it would be more workload, and the only I wanted was finish this subject soon. But I was totally wrong because I loved this subject, it wasn't boring at all. I think that I was very lucky with my English classmates and Miss; they are people so nice that I hope to be with them again in the next level.
The blogs on Wednesday were my favorite day, I love write so it was a dream come true could express myself through the different post. Besides write about things that I love makes me really happy, and I never had a blog before so I really enjoyed this experience.

According to English aspects I think that I have to improve my conversation with others because I'm still being very shy, and for other side I think that I have a lot of grammar mistakes. To improve these aspects I will try to talk in English with my friends, and keep writing stories sometimes.

Outside English class I don't use the language very often, but I watch a lot of series and movies in English so in that moment I think in English, and I want to talk in English to everyone. Sometimes I notice when the subtitles are wrong and I feel really good for notice that. 

My dream is travel to an English country soon to put into practice all the thing that I have learnt in my whole life, I will treasure that moment forever.

Goodbye friends!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario