lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

Post 1: That day, that night...

That day the night came earlier than expected, and that not surprised me, because the weather is unpredictable as feelings. Feelings. For some reason I was thinking about them all morning and afternoon although I don't remember why. I remember traces of something that happened before at school, but they are so confusing that I don't know if it's a dream or reality, didn't even know if the feelings had something to do there.



"Knock-knock"

The knock on the door woke me up from my dreams and brought me back to reality.

"Come in"- I said.

The head that I saw had fine features with blue eyes so deep that it was imposible to take your eyes of them. My mother. Her name was Lucy, she was a small woman, sweet and warm-hearted.

"My love, you have a visitor, he told me that is a classmate of yours"- She reported.
"Really? I'll be there immediately"- I answered serenely.

The door closed, and I went to the window to see who was coming to meet me. He was a boy, but I didn't know who. His body gave off waves of familiarity that made me feel special, awakening my curiosity and nobody until now could cause in me.

Without thinking another second, I crossed the door, went downstairs and walked through the living room. In a moment I was facing door, I opened rapidly, so I almost fell back, but in that second someone held my hand, and a eyes settled on mine, they had a wild look but full of emotions unrecognizable, was too intense to be resisted, they still were on mine, cutting off my breathing.

I cleared my mind. Who was he? His eyes. Had different shades? I never got to finish ordering my thoughts, because, his voice -pleasant as the fall of a waterfall, by the way-, broke the silence:

"Good night! Emerald"
"Hum good...who are you?"- I asked.

The words came unconsciously, and once I understood what I just said, it was too late. He still wouldn't let go my hand, but at the time, I made an effort to break the link, undid his grip. He stared at me and said with a sadness that left me speechless:

"I see you don't remember me"

His eyes were a sea of grief, disappointment, and yearning, bathed in infinite purity. I didn't know what to answer, I was taken aback, spiritless I said:

"Oh! I'm sorry, but I don't remember you"

I think he misread my intentions, because in his face came a look of dissapointment...or it was pain?

"Sorry I think it was a mistake to come".- And suddenly he was gone.

I closed the door and returned to my room, not even my parents talked to me, I think they felt that strange atmosphere between this guy and me. I slept uneasily, that young man was like a magnet, especially his eyes. His eyes. Full of feelings and emotions. spoke for themselves.

He without knowing changed me, but he was still a stranger. Right?


1 comentario:

  1. WHO WAS HIMMMM? Oh my god I was so into the story, I deserve to know who was him : ( haha You write so beautiful Isi! I really enjoyed Reading your post, I even want to read more!
    I have an idea: maybe he was the representation of the feelings of the girl. I mean, she was so lost with that, she couldn´t recognize her own feelings, so she couldn´t even recognize him. Is like a metaphor of when you feel lost and with a lot of doubts in your heart.

    ResponderBorrar