lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

Post 4: Statistics Essay I

Humanistic Psychology:
The best way to discover yourself.

Since I've been studying psychology I've known a very diverse fields with a lot of paradigms that try to explain the way of being of everyone because of that I started to analyze myself from those different theories, since behaviorism, which is one of the most dehumanizing paradigms to psychoanalysis which is one the most known in this discipline. However I want  to propose the Humanistic Psychology as the best paradigm to discover yourself and to strengthen you because this psychology contemplate to the human being as a whole, who through the therapy can end with the masks that we use to survive in this modern society or realize which parts of his personality are absolutely genuine, at least. This is the only way to feel free and comfortable with the things that we express to the world.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario